Doctor examining young child
Amari Medical Clinic is situated in Central City, Surrey, BC. We are located close to the new Surrey Library, SFU Surrey Campus and to the new City Hall on 104th Avenue in Surrey. This area of Surrey is located between King George Highway and the Guildford Mall and has been an area with lots of new building and businesses relocating to the area. We are located in a state of the art medical facility with large examination rooms and comfortable waiting area.
Our clinic currently has 3 experienced Family Physicians and we provide all manner of Family Health care. We do not currently have a walk in clinic though we do accept new patients in our Surrey medical clinic according to each doctors schedules.
The following services are provided to our Family Practice patients by their designated physician at the physician’s discretion.
- Booked Appointments (with your Family Practice Physician)
- Chronic and Complex Care (Diabetes, Hypertension, COPD, CHF, Stroke, Heart Attack, Renal Failure, Mental Health, Long Term Care, etc.)
- WCB (Work related Injury) and ICBC (Motor Vehicle Accident) Claims
- Medication Therapy and Refills (Medication Refills will not be done over the phone)
- Diagnostic Investigation (Lab, Ultrasound, CT, MRI, EMG, Stress, etc.)
- Specialist Referrals
- Minor Treatment (Wart, Ear Syringing, Removal of Foreign Body)
- Minor Surgeries (Nail Wedge Resection, Mole Excision, Biopsy)
- Wound Care (Cleaning, Dressing, Removal of Sutures Changes)
- Injury Care (RICE, Tensoring, Splinting, Sling)
- Screening Exams (Pap Smear, Breast, Prostate)
- Physical Exam (Infant, Child, Adult)
- Adult Immunization (Tetanus/Diphtheria, Pneumonia, Flu, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis A&B)
- Private forms (Insurance, Driver’s Medical, Pre-Employment, Sport’s Medicals, Camp Medicals)
- Child Immunizations