Amari Medical Practice is situated in the heart of North Surrey near Central City, near the new Surrey Library & City Hall. We are easily accessible by bus, skytrain, and car. Please note there is ample free parking available.
Our office is a state of the art medical facility with large examination rooms and comfortable waiting area.
At this time, our office has 4 experienced Family Physicians . We provide all manner of family health care.
As we are not a walk-in-clinic, we do ask that our patients call to book an appointment, or use our online booking program [click here].
The following services are provided to our Family Practice patients by their designated physician at the physician’s discretion.
- Regular Appointments (with your Family Practice Physician)
- Chronic and Complex Care (Diabetes, Hypertension, COPD, CHF, Stroke, Heart Attack, Renal Failure, Mental Health, Long Term Care, etc.)
- WCB (Work Related Injury)
- ICBC (Motor Vehicle Accident)
- Medication Therapy and Refills (Prescription Refills will not be provided by phone or fax)
- Diagnostic Investigations (Lab, Ultrasound, CT, MRI, EMG, Stress, etc.)
- Specialist Referrals
- Minor Treatments (Wart, Ear Syringing, and Removal of Foreign Body)
- Minor Surgeries (Nail Wedge Resection, Mole Excision, and Biopsies)
- Wound Care (Cleaning, Dressing Changes, and Removal of Sutures)
- Injury Care (RICE, Tensoring, Splinting, Sling)
- Screening Exams (Pap Smear, Breast, Prostate)
- Physical Exam (Infant, Child, Adult)
- Adult Immunization (Tetanus/Diphtheria, Pneumonia, Flu, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis A&B)
- Private Forms (Insurance, Driver’s Medical Examinations, Pre-Employment, Sport’s Medicals, Camps)
- Child Immunizations (5-years-old or younger)